J&R Ross Agency, LLC, a professional legal recruiting firm, is seeking an Associate Attorney with civil litigation experience. This role is a perfect fit for an attorney interested in joining an established law firm with a host of growth opportunities.
The successful candidate will enjoy a competitive salary complemented by a full comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life (2 policies), and long-term disability insurance. The firm offers a FSA (flexible spending account with dependent care option), 401(k) plan, paid sick and vacation time. In addition, the firm pays CLE and all bar dues.
Position responsibilities include:
- Practice areas – Medical Malpractice, Personal Injury
- Trial preparation including Strategy Discussion, Discovery, Records Review, Client Interview and Witness Preparation
- Research into Complex Litigation Areas
- Take and Defend Depositions
- Preparing and arguing motions and writs
Successful candidate will demonstrate:
- 1-5 years of experience civil litigation experience
- Excellent analytical and critical reasoning skills
- A client focused mentality
- Ability to think on feet and respond strategically
- Excellent communication and influencing skills
- Ability to work independently and within a strong team
Successful candidates will be self-motivated and able to prioritize, have a high level of organizational skills and possess a strong work ethic. This is truly a team environment and your legal knowledge, skills and reliability will be rewarded here! Employees are offered a generous benefits package and work environment.