J&R Ross Agency, L.L.C., a professional legal recruiting firm, is seeking an eBilling Analyst to join an established corporate litigation law firm. The successful candidate will enjoy a competitive salary complemented by a full, comprehensive benefits package including Medical Insurance, Vision Plan, Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, 401k, Short and Long Term Disability and Profit Sharing.
Position Responsibilities include:
• Processing edits of time and disbursements on prebills and handling billing inquiries.
• Preparing and analyzing complex bills in paper and various electronic formats along with expense backup.
• Setting up clients for electronic billing and assist with compliance of billing guidelines including submission of timekeeper and rate information to clients.
• Troubleshooting e-bill rejections and other issues.
• Monitoring e-bill statuses daily to confirm successful processing of e-bills.
• Completion of ad hoc reports.
• Backup for Conflicts checks and New Client and Matter Openings
Successful candidate will demonstrate:
• 2+ years of legal billing experience in a law firm and knowledge of Aderant Expert or Elite required.
• Knowledge of eBillingHub/general e-billing experience required;
• A proactive approach to working well under pressure.
• Proficient working knowledge of Excel.
• Extreme emphasis on organization and self-motivation with an acute attention to detail and efficiency.
• Ability to perform mathematical/algebraic computations in order to maintain and verify inquiries and reports.
• A strong technical and accounting background necessary to gain an understanding of law firm financial operations and procedures to effectively operate with a minimal amount of supervision.
• Excellent auditing, proofreading and analytical skills.
• Interpersonal skills necessary to communicate and follow instruction from a diverse group of attorneys, clients and staff.