J&R Ross Agency, LLC, a professional legal recruiting firm, is seeking an Attorney with 5+ years of Insurance Defense experience. This role is a perfect fit for an attorney interested in joining an established law firm with a host of growth opportunities.
The successful candidate will enjoy a competitive salary complemented by a full, comprehensive benefits package including Medical Insurance, Vision Plan, Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, 401k and Profit Sharing.
Position responsibilities include:
- Defense litigation – Primarily in Insurance Defense
- Trial preparation including Strategy Discussion, Discovery, Records Review, Client Interview and Witness Preparation
- Research into Complex Litigation Areas
- Take and Defend Depositions
- Preparing and arguing motions and writs
Successful candidate will demonstrate:
- Excellent analytical and critical reasoning skills
- A client focused mentality
- Ability to think on feet and respond strategically
- Excellent communication and influencing skills
- Ability to work independently and within a strong team
Successful candidates will be self-motivated and able to prioritize, have a high level of organizational skills and possess a strong work ethic. This is truly a team environment and your legal knowledge, skills and reliability will be rewarded here! Employees are offered a generous benefits package and work environment.