J&R Ross Agency, LLC, a professional legal recruiting firm, is seeking an Attorney with 3-5 years of experience. This role is a perfect fit for an attorney interested in joining an established law firm with a host of growth opportunities.
The successful candidate will enjoy a competitive salary complemented by a full, comprehensive benefits package including Medical Insurance, Vision Plan, Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, 401k and Profit Sharing.
Position responsibilities include:
- Primary experience in construction and government contracts
- Experience in claims litigation in construction and government fields
- Draft and negotiate contracts
- Take and Defend Depositions
- Assist in other complex litigation as needed
Successful candidate will demonstrate:
- Georgia Bar license
- 3-5 years of experience
- Excellent analytical and critical reasoning skills
- A client focused mentality
- Ability to think on feet and respond strategically
- Excellent communication and influencing skills
Successful candidates will be self-motivated and able to prioritize, have a high level of organizational skills and possess a strong work ethic. This is truly a team environment and your legal knowledge, skills and reliability will be rewarded here! Employees are offered a generous benefits package and work environment.