J&R Ross Agency, L.L.C., a professional recruiting firm, is seeking floor technicians. This is a great position for individuals who are self-starters, work well with minimal supervision, and enjoys flexible work schedules.
Floor Technicians are responsible for performing a variety of tasks in the manufacturing environment. Required tasks may include but are not limited to; general custodial duties (Utility), material handling functions, performing rework, and product spreading. Other functions include exceeding all safety, quality, and efficiency standards. Job functions are subject to change from day to day depending on customer requirements.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ability to read & write in English
- Ability to understand & follow instructions
- Capable of working in a high-volume environment in locations that warrant continuous contact with the general public
- In-depth knowledge of standard cleaning procedures
- Strong background in handling, mixing and safely using cleaning chemicals
- Well versed in using heavy floor care equipment, buffer, auto scrubbers, burnishers, carpet extractor, etc.)
- Communicate quality issues of product to the appropriate personnel
- Ensure task and assignments are completed in a prompt and timely manner
- Maintain a clean and organized working environment
- Ability to meet daily production standards
- Perform other duties as assigned
Desired Skills / Qualifications:
- Must be able to understand and execute actions based on of verbal and visual instructions.
- Ability to lift 50+ pounds repetitively.
- Stand for the duration of the shift and may walk up to 2 miles in one day
- Bend continuously throughout the shift
- Perform repetitive motions for the duration of the shift
- Able to reach with hands and arms to check product
|Job Category||Light Industrial|