J&R Ross Agency, L.L.C., a professional legal recruiting firm, is seeking an Attorney with experience in intellectual property patent prosecution. This role is a perfect fit for an attorney who is interested in joining an established law firm with a host of growth opportunities. This position can be located in the Atlanta, Charlotte, or Silicon Valley offices.
The successful candidate will enjoy a competitive salary complemented by a full, comprehensive benefits package including Medical Insurance, Vision Plan, Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, 401k and Profit Sharing.
Position responsibilities include:
- Preparation and prosecution of patent applications
- Experience in advanced mathematics, machine learning, artificial intelligence, and data science is a plus
- Significant Patent drafting experience
- Prosecute patent applications before the USPTO, including conducting examiner interviews, filing responses, appeals, etc.
Successful candidate will demonstrate:
- A law degree from a top-tier school and 2-3 years’ experience in the preparation and prosecution of patent applications
- Advanced degree or equivalent research experience in electrical engineering, computer engineering, or computer science is required
- Excellent analytical and critical reasoning skills
- Strong research, writing, and advocacy skills
- Excellent communication and influencing skills
Successful candidates will be self-motivated and able to prioritize, have a high level of organizational skills and possess a strong work ethic. This is truly a team environment and your legal knowledge, skills and reliability will be rewarded here! Employees are offered a generous benefits package and work with a great team.