J&R Ross Agency, L.L.C., a professional legal recruiting firm, is seeking an experienced residential real estate Closing Attorney. This role is a perfect fit for an attorney who is interested in joining an established law firm with a host of growth opportunities.
The successful candidate will enjoy a competitive salary complemented by a full, comprehensive benefits package including Medical Insurance, Vision Plan, Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, 401k with company match.
Position responsibilities include:
- Reviewing closing documents for accuracy and legal sufficiency
- Representing lenders, buyers and sellers in real estate closings
- Interacting with clients as counselor and advisor
- Performing other related duties as assigned
Successful candidate will demonstrate:
- 0-4 years of experience in practice with a client focused mentality
- Responsible for closing real estate transactions, and communicating with clients, lenders, brokers and title companies
- Ideal candidates are detail oriented, organized, possess superior interpersonal skills and are able to handle a high number of closings daily
- Must be currently licensed to practice law in the State of Georgia (dual North Carolina or South Carolina license preferred)
- Hold either a current appointment as a Georgia Notary Public or the ability to obtain such qualification prior to starting work
- Must be comfortable interacting with clients tactfully in high-pressure customer service situations
- Superior communication skills, both written and verbal
Successful candidates will be self-motivated and able to prioritize, have a high level of organizational skills and possess a strong work ethic. This is truly a team environment and your legal knowledge, skills and reliability will be rewarded here! Employees are offered a generous benefits package and work with a great team.